Commercial IT Support
Link Computing Solutions provides IT consulting for business and commercial customers in the Oshkosh area. We can help set up new computers and networks, and maintain data security.
Solutions for your business technology needs
Link Computing Solutions specializes in small to medium-sized business solutions. Each business is unique and has a variety of different requirements and set budgets. With Link Computing Solutions you get a very professional, experienced, and affordable IT staff.
Link Computing Solutions offers ONE hour with a Microsoft Certified IT Professional Technician to come on-site and evaluate your existing IT technology, listen to objectives, or any hitches your company are presently running into at no charge.
Link Computing Solutions Current Business Categories
- Financial Planners
- Insurance Agents
- Accountant Firms
- Private Medical Practices
- Marketing | Advertising Agencies
- Printing | Paper Distributers
- Independent Suppliers
- Child Care Facilities
- Restaurant Groups
- Interior Design
- Flower Shops
- Hair Salons
- Book Stores
- Automobile Shops
- Waste Management
- Lawn Care | Landscape
- Plumbing | Electric
- Heating | Cooling
- Industrial Factories
Office 365 – Cloud Based Solutions
Ever think about what it would be like to have all of your email, calendar, and office applications in sync on all your devices?
Office 365 the solution that is right for you. Office 365 is Microsoft’s cloud version of Office. This allows you to work anywhere, anytime, on any device. Office 365 plans range from $4 up to $35 a month per person.
Link Computing Solutions can help you make this transition. We help you pick the appropriate plan that fits your business needs, explain the differences between the available plans, and discuss domain options that are available.
Are you concerned with the migration of switching your business to Microsoft Office 365? No worries! Link Computing Solutions can have all this done with very little, if any, down time to your company.
Office 365 Perks
- With ONE Terabyte (TB) of storage per user, you and your employees will have plenty of space for all your files.
- A plus to having your files stored online is being able to share them with people in and outside your company, from wherever you are working.
- Always get the latest versions of Microsoft Office Products on any Smart Phone, Tablet, iPad, and PC computers.
IT services for commercial customers:
Windows Server 2012 R2/2012/2008 R2/2008 Active Directory
- Group Policy
- DHCP & DNS
- File Sharing
- Print Management
- File/Directory optimization
- Backup and Recovery Solutions
- Roles and Features Modifications
- User and Computer Maintenance
- Hyper-V Setup and Configuration
- iSCSI, NAS, SAS or SAN Connectivity
- Performance Tuning and Monitoring
- Operating System Installation – Full Service
- Network Update/Upgrades – software and equipment
Hardware – Sales & Service
- UPS and Battery Backup
- Racking, Relocations, Cabling
- Firewalls and Switching Technologies
- Routers and Access Point Configuration
- Microsoft Exchange – Onsite
- Email Protection and Archiving
- Email Configuration & Maintenance
- Hosted Exchange – Cloud Based Company Solutions
- Sales, Setup, Configuration, and Monitoring